Having issues getting rid of the stains on your clothing but you don’t want to use chemical induced products? You’re in luck, here are a few tips on naturally getting rid of stains as well as a couple homemade stain removing recipes.
- The first thing to do when you find a stain on your clothing is act as fast as possible, grab your stain remover and get to work!
- Stains that involve a lot of protein like blood require a lot of care. Using cold salt water or hydrogen peroxide and dish soap can help. DON’T USE VINEGAR FOR PROTEIN STAINS
- Vinegar should be your best friend. For berry stains or dark spots, vinegar is the perfect way to get rid of stains
- Make your own stain remover:
- Recipe #1: 10 drops essential lemon oil and 1 cup vinegar
- Recipe #2: 1/4 cup castile soap, 1 cup water, and 10 drops essential lemon oil