Welcome to our new series, every week we will be selecting a new part or product we sell and explaining its use and importance. This article will talk about Glide N’ Guard used for moving into a new home. One thing to keep in mind for the big move is ensuring the floors don’t get damaged throughout the moving process. 1st Source Servall will explain all the ways this product will be an easy fix!
Glide N’ Guard is a Frigidaire product that allows you to move any appliance without scratching or damaging your floors. It is made from polymer plastics allowing your appliance to move easily across your floor.
- Prevents scratches or damages to your floor
- Easy to build a track for the desired length
- Adjustable tracks fit large and small appliances
- Able to handle heavy appliances
- Makes moving and cleaning appliances easier and safer
How to Use:
- Remove the double sided adhesive tape from the package. Equally cut the strips into six pieces. Apply three pieces to the back of the appliance on each leg or sliders it has.
- Place the sliders parallel on the floor underneath the legs of the appliance.
- Move the appliance onto the sliders carefully not to damage the floor.
- Lastly, work with the sliders to allow a safe and easy movement of your appliance.
Reason to Use:
Don’t risk scratching your floors! The Glide N’ Guard makes moving your appliance less tedious and prevents your floor from being damaged or scratched. This product is a floor protector made from polymer plastics with interlocking tracks that allow anyone to easily glide appliances. Not only is this product used for moving appliances, it can be used when cleaning behind your big appliances or remodeling.
This product is a floor protection system that allows the homeowner to easily glide appliances for moving, cleaning or any other reason for moving your appliance. You can find this product here for an inexpensive price for priceless results. Check in next week to see our featured product of the week!
Did you find this post useful? Let us know what you thought in the comments. Be sure to like and share this post, and subscribe to the 1st Source Servall Blog to get appliance tips, repair guides, and more each week!