Many homeowners don’t know that apple cider vinegar is a miracle worker that is inexpensive and a natural alternative to commercial cleaners. Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is non-toxic, ideal to remove bacteria, mineral, dirt and it is biodegradable. ACV is used to make your whole house a lot cleaner, but it also is good for your health! Don’t let commercial sprays and the toxins contained inside effect your health. Check out the following cleaning methods with ACV to ensure a clean house and to leave your house smelling, unlike commercial cleaning sprays.
- Mix equal amounts of ACV and water to make a mild cleaning solution that won’t destroy your kitchen surfaces. This solution is best for scrubbing walls, microwaves stovetops, countertops, and refrigerators. Since this solution is diluted you don’t have to worry about the acid damaging your kitchen surfaces.
- Add a fourth of ACV to the wash cycle before you start the dishwasher, this works to remove tough stains from coffee and wine cups or other kitchen dishes with tough stains.
- Add about a half cup of ACV to the wash cycle before you start the dishwasher to remove stains from the inside of your dishwasher.
- Want to make your laundry odor-free and cleaner? Just add a cup of ACV in with each load!
- Run an empty load in your washing machine with two cups of ACV added to the laundry cycle to leave your washer sparkling clean.
- To fix a clogged drain, add a half cup of baking soda into the drain, then, pour a cup of ACV into the drain. Add one cup of hot water into the drain, the solution will buddle, fizz, and foam. Leave the solution in the drain for fifteen minutes and then flush with hot water.
- Bathtub mildew could be one of the worst smells especially if you smell it when you’re already showering. No worries ACV can fix this problem. Depending on how severe the smell is, you can use ACV on its own or dilute it with some water. Adding some essential oils to the mix will make the bathroom smell lemony fresh. Use this solution to kill mildew on walls, sinks, tiles and even toilets.
- Carpet stains are tough to get out but using ACV it’s not as hard as you may think. Add a few tablespoons of salt into the AVC and rug it into the stain before vacuuming it. If you have a carpet steamer, add ACV to the water to remove stains.
- Use ACV to remove water stains from coffee tables.
- Mix a half water half ACV to use on windows and walls to ensure streak-free cleaning.
- ACV can even remove dried candle wax; all you have to do is scrape it off with a spatula or anything with a flat surface. Use a little bit of diluted ACV with water and a dishcloth to remove the rest of the remains from the candle wax.
- Mixing half ACV and half water can act as a fertilizer for vegetable and flowers.
- Weed removal! Yes ACV can help eliminate unwanted weeds in your garden; all you have to do is pour it directly onto the weed areas.
These are just some of many other uses of Apple Cider Vinegar that can improve your home and your life! We hope you found this post helpful, be sure to like and share it with friends! Please feel free to leave any tips, questions, comments, or recommendations in the comment section below. Please visit http://www.1stsourceservall.com/ for any parts you may need for your appliances.