Welcome to our series, every week we will be selecting a new part or product we sell and explaining its use and importance. This article will talk about the Dryer Drying Rack It is placed inside your dryer to dry items that should not be tumbled, such as shoes or sweaters. 1st Source Servall will explain the way that this dryer drying rack is used on your own dryer at home.
Need to dry your favorite sneakers or your children’s favorite plush toy but do not want them to get destroyed while tumbling around in your dryer? Do not have the time to let them air dry? Well, 1st Source Servall is here with Good news! We have an appliance part that actually goes inside of your dryer and stays stationary so you can have your favorite items dried without being tumbled.
How does it work:
- This dryer drying rack stays stationary in your dryer to place items that you do not want to be tumbled on.
How to use:
- Simply place the dryer drying rack inside of the dryer
- Attach it to the drum of the dryer
- Place items on that are ready to be dried
- Run your dryer through a regular cycle
- Remove drying rack after cycle if needed
Reasons to use:
- This product keeps your favorite items from getting ruined or squished.
- It keeps the drying process quite.
- Dries items faster than leaving them outside of the dryer to dry.
We hope this product of the week selection was useful. We hope you enjoyed reading our blog. If you want to read more go to http://www.1stsourceservall.com/please comment and share!