He’s making a list checking it twice… you finish the rest. The holidays are almost here! Have you taken the time to prep your home this holiday season? It’s not too late to start cleaning! Here is a checklist to make sure your home is in the Christmas spirit!
- Clear off and clean the counters
- Clean out the refrigerator
- Clean the oven (inside and out)
- Organize your Tupperware
- Clean glasses and mugs
- Clean your utensils
- Mop the floors
- Put out new towels
- Clean the toilet and base
- Scrub the bathtub/shower
- Refil soaps/clean the handle
- Clean and organize drawers
- Organize the sink cabinet
- Leave an air freshener or candle in the room
- Dust with dusting spray or use a rag and a cleaning solution
- Washer blankets
- Clean soft furniture
- Vacuum floors
- Mop floors
- Set out photos to look past on Christmas memories
- Clean the entrance way
- Make room for coats (they won’t all fit in the coat closet!)
- Create a bar area
- Catch up on laundry
- Create a holiday hit list
- Place candles throughout the home to make it smell nice
Most importantly have a Merry Christmas!
Thanks for reading!
How do you get your home ready for the holidays? Let us know in the comment section below!
Please be sure to like, comment, and share this blog!