Just like any other appliance, your food processor needs to be properly taken care of or else problems will occur. Food processors are perfect for chopping up food into small pieces, but if you are not using it correctly you could potentially damage it.
Here are some maintenance tips to follow in order to keep your food processor performing at the best of its ability.
- Be aware of the foods that can and cannot be used in your food processor.
- Always cut the food in small chunks to ensure consistency.
- Avoid filling the bowl up with more than the recommended amount. It should be roughly half full.
- Always make sure to use the pusher to guide food into the feed tube.
- To avoid damaging the motor, add food in the processor in small quantities.
- To get rid of odors in the food processor, make a solution of water and baking soda and let it soak for roughly 15 minutes. Then dry it thoroughly.
- Clean your food processor every time you use it.
- To remove deposits from your food processor, use a nylon scrubber.
How do you maintain your food processor? Let us know in the comment section below!
Thanks for reading!
Please be sure to like and share this blog!