Food processors are perfect for shredding, chopping, dicing, crushing, blending, and many more. They are perfect because they save you time in the kitchen, but they can get dirty! Follow these steps for a quick and easy way to clean your food processor.
- Add a few drops of dish soap in the container and fill it with water. (Don’t fill it all the way to the top, just under the fill line.)
- Place the lid back on and run the food processor for a few minutes. The food processor will mix the water and dish soap together, almost like a miniature dishwasher.
- Dump out the soapy water and add fresh clean water. Then run it for a few minutes.
- Remove the lid and blade and rinse them one final time.
- Allow the lid, base, and blade to air dry.
- Reassemble your food processor and your cleaning is complete!
How do you save time in the kitchen cleaning your appliances?
Thanks for reading!
If you need to replace any parts for your food processor you can find an oem replacement part on our website.