The fall season is here which means it’s time to finish that summer clean up and prepare for fall. Take it as a checklist for making sure the house is ready for fall. All of these items are simple and will take no time at all.
- Wash the windows – use a regular glass cleaner and a microfiber cloth and wipe down the windows
- Vacuum blinds – If there are blinds in the house that are fabric, cotton or canvas, use an attachment from the vacuum, on low, and begin to vacuum up the dust and dirt
- Walls – it may seem weird but wipe down the walls with a damp rag. There can be more dust and dirt than it may seem so give the walls a quick wipe
- Kitchen Cupboards – Clean out the kitchen cupboards. Wipe down the outside and empty the inside. This will help declutter and give the chance for reorganization as well
- Test smoke and carbon monoxide detectors – Before the windows and doors are closed for the next few months, make sure to test these devices out. If you don’t have them, now would be the time to install them
Clean and organize these areas and the house will be fall ready in no time.
Thanks for reading our blog!
For any appliance part you may need, check our website!
Have a question, comment or tip? Leave it below!
Make sure to like, share, and re-blog this blog, and subscribe to the 1st Source Servall Blog for more updates.