With Thanksgiving just two weeks away, delicious food and holiday gatherings seem to be what is on everyone’s minds. Even though this is a fun holiday, many people get stressed over hosting or making food for it. If you are one of these people, keep reading for some super easy Thanksgiving dish ideas that can be made with the stuff you already have and are sure to please guests!
- Sweet potato casserole– Made with hardly more than mashed sweet potatoes and gooey marshmallows, this is always a crowd-pleaser
- Roasted brussel sprouts– Just a few ingredients to make plain brussel sprouts exciting, even for the kids
- Cranberry orange sauce– Skip the canned stuff and make it in just minutes at home to impress guests
- Blue cheese puffs– This appetizer is so quick to make, and people won’t be able to stop themselves from chowing down
- Garlic parmesan roasted potatoes– An easy alternative to mashed potatoes, this dish can cut your side dish making time in half
- Creamed corn– Making this in a slow cooker makes it even easier than it already is, this dish is a Thanksgiving must-have
- Cheese platter- The beauty of this dish is that it can be made with any cheese and fruit that you like best, and it all takes just minutes to assemble a perfect appetizer
- Crescent roll pumpkin pie– Classic pies are difficult and time consuming, but these mini handheld “pies” are super easy and just as delicious
The full recipes can be easily searched online, and there are many varieties of all of them to best suit your taste. And the best part, all you will need is an oven and few basic ingredients. These dishes are delicious and festive, and no one will even know how simple they were!
Thanks for reading our blog!
For any appliance part you may need, check our website!
Have a question, comment, or tip? Leave it below!
Make sure to like, share, and re-blog this blog, and subscribe to the 1st Source Servall Blog for more updates.