With Thanksgiving barely over a week away, you want your kitchen in the best shape possible. In order to show off your home, or make the best food you can, you want to make sure that you fit in a deep cleaning of your kitchen before this day arrives. Seem daunting? Follow these eight steps to have a perfect kitchen in no time.
- Start by dusting- Get all photos and art on the wall, corners of the walls and ceiling, and window sills and shelves. Don’t forget the ceiling fan!
- Next, take down any curtains or drapes to wash according to the product’s cleaning instructions
- Tackle the fridge and the freezer- clean out anything old and use a cleaner on all inner surfaces
- Clean inside the oven, and then remove the knobs on the range and clean the top and sides of the stove
- Wipe down and clean out the small appliances, such as toasters and mixers. While doing this, run an empty load in the dishwasher to clean that
- Wash down the counter tops- use hot water and soap for a safe and effective clean. Don’t forget to wipe down the sink as well!
- Sweep floors
- Mop floors
Starting from top to bottom, you have now made your kitchen sparkling clean. It is all ready for food preparation, and for guests to be impressed!
Thanks for reading our blog!
For any appliance part you may need, check our website!
Have a question, comment or tip? Leave it below!
Make sure to like, share, and re-blog this blog, and subscribe to the 1st Source Servall Blog for more updates.