Winter is here so why not get a head of the game with these few snow hacks for your car, house, health etc. Take a read and make this winter season less of a hassle than before.
- Car stuck in snow? Place kitty litter around the tires for traction. If there’s no kitty litter, place car mats under or near the tires for additional traction.
- Tired of snow stuck on the windshield wipers? Place socks to prevent stuck snow.
- Tired of a frozen windshield? Place an area rug or small piece of carpet underneath the windshield wipers to prevent ice and snow from sticking. When you’re ready to leave, just remove it and put it in the back of your trunk.
- Use a broom to sweep off heavy snow on your car.
- To save energy, use an electric blanket when you won’t be moving for a while.
- Turn the thermostat down and throw on a heavy sweater and some blankets to save the heating costs.
- Take shorter showers so the skin doesn’t dry out.
- Take warm showers, not hot. This will help keep the natural oils in your skin, thus reducing the chance of dry skin.
- Get out in natural sunlight when it comes out. This will help boost moods and get vitamin D.
- Wear sunscreen, just because you can’t see it doesn’t mean it’s there.
- When shoveling, spray cooking spray on it so snow doesn’t stick.
Thanks for reading our blog!
For any appliance part you may need, check our website!
Have a question, comment, or tip? Leave it below!
Make sure to like, share, and re-blog this blog, and subscribe to the 1st Source Servall Blog for more updates.