Shopping for appliances can become confusing. There are multiple factors which come into play when it comes to large appliances for example the washing machine. Even within that genre, there are multiple decisions to be made. One of the factors includes whether the household needs an agitator or a washing machine without an agitator. Read below to see the pros and cons of each product.
Agitating Washing Machine:
- Agitating washing machines, by popular review, seem to get clothes cleaner
- Rougher on clothing
- Can cause damage to clothing
Non-Agitating Washing Machine:
- Uses less water
- Uses less energy
- Larger drum capacity
- Gentler on clothing
- Handles larger items (comforters, bathroom rugs, etc.)
- Specific instructions to load clothing to get them as clean as possible
- Not as effective with cleaning
- More cost heavy
- Specific High Efficiency (HE) laundry detergent
- Longer washing times
- Cost to repair is typically higher
Agitating and non agitating washing machines each have their pros and cons. It all depends on what the household needs and what the personal preference is when it comes to cleaning clothing.
Thanks for reading our blog!
For any appliance part you may need, check our website!
Have a question, comment, or tip? Leave it below!
Make sure to like, share, and re-blog this blog, and subscribe to the 1st Source Servall Blog for more updates.